Technical Account Manager (US)
According to Webster’s, Furious means full of energy, intense, heated or fiery. Does that feel familiar? Perhaps it doesn’t, and that is how you want to feel about your livelihood, your team, and the product you promote and sell every day? The desire to be able to start and finish every day with the confidence that we provide our clients with solutions that increase revenue, reduce costs and make their lives easier is what motivates us. We take pride in winning business because we say to our clients, “let us show you”.
If these are desires you share, then we hope you will consider joining our team.
Furious Corp is an enterprise level revenue and inventory management solution for media companies that sell advertising. Our platform, PROPHET, connects the complex and disparate advertising ecosystem of data and systems at a media company, to automate highly manual workflows today of reporting, forecasting, pricing, inventory allocation, and planning. We are the first to leverage AI (Artificial Intelligence) and the world’s leading data science to continually improve performance for a media company across their entire advertising portfolio of products, platforms, channels and audience.
About the Opportunity
Furious seeks a Technical Account Manager for our New York office to manage a portfolio of TV broadcast, operator and digital publishing clients. Furious provides a suite of advertising revenue and inventory management solutions, which consist of a variety of custom configured reporting, forecasting, planning and allocation tools. PROPHET helps maximize revenue and yield across all advertising platforms and products for media companies by analyzing available advertising inventory and sales to recommend how to best allocate, price and utilize to meet sales and financial goals.
Key performance indicators include:
- Achieving seamless integration across multiple client systems
- Building a strong understanding of client infrastructure and successfully conveying requirements to the Product and Technology team
- Never giving up
This role is primary client facing and requires working on both strategic long term and short term plans and projects as well as thinking on your feet to solve immediate client issues. Your ability to build strong relationships with clients and knowing their business is imperative to your success. You will also need to feel comfortable presenting technical solutions to non-technical people as well as acting as an intermediary with our developers in Israel.
- Manage technical portfolio of various advertising clients (Digital and Linear)
- Drive positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Build and document knowledge about clients business
- Manage all technical projects carried out with clients from inception to completion
- Prepare and perform training of clients and colleagues after key deployments and implementations of the Furious Platform
- Play an active role in ensuring financial targets are reached
- Log any bugs or feature requests in the bug and feature handling system
- Build strong relationships cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Client Solutions
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
- Be responsible for undertaking project work across the team as required – participation in reference groups, training and testing on new functionality
Ideally, you should be described as someone who is:
- Fearless, a person of integrity and someone that hates to lose more than they like to win
- A seasoned client-facing partner who has a legacy of building strong relationship based on trust, transparency, and exceeding expectations
- Experience in building, managing or being an integral part of b2b software account teams (ideally in Media & Entertainment)
- Experience servicing solutions, for both products and services
- Experience working with and selling consulting services in tandem with software
- Long term strategic approach to building a team and executing on a sales strategy
- Experience with advertising management systems (digital or linear), ad operations and/or inventory forecasting & planning
- Outstanding communication skills – being a strong advocate for the technical needs of the client while remaining in tune with the product roadmap and health of the Furious Platform
- Solution oriented – take challenges in stride, always leaning toward problem solving.
- Stay Restless – always pushing the product, the company and our clients forward
- Ask tough questions – both of clients and co-workers
- Wear many hats – dive in head first into all things Furious, sharing knowledge whenever you can
- Embrace Furious culture – stay agile, stay curious, stay hungry
- Say what you mean, mean what you say – stick to deadlines and commitmentsBasically, have integrity and be reliable.
If interested, please send your resume and a note about why you are a great fit for the Furious team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to meet you!