Furious Media Enterprise Head of Revenue
According to Webster’s, Furious means full of energy, intense, heated or fiery. Does that feel familiar? Perhaps it doesn’t, and that is how you want to feel about your livelihood, your team, and the product you promote and sell every day? The desire to be able to start and finish every day with the confidence that we provide our clients with solutions that increase revenue, reduce costs and make their lives easier is what motivates us. We take pride in winning business because we say to our clients, “let us show you”.
If these are desires you share, then we hope you will consider joining our team.
Furious Corp is an enterprise level revenue and inventory management solution for media companies that sell advertising. Our platform, PROPHET, connects the complex and disparate advertising ecosystem of data and systems at a media company, to automate highly manual workflows today of reporting, forecasting, pricing, inventory allocation, and planning. We are the first to leverage AI (Artificial Intelligence) and the world’s leading data science to continually improve performance for a media company across their entire advertising portfolio of products, platforms, channels and audience.
About the Opportunity
Furious seeks a Head of Revenue to oversee a global portfolio of TV broadcast, operator and digital publishing clients. Furious provides a suite of advertising revenue and inventory management solutions, which consist of a variety of custom configured reporting, forecasting, planning and allocation tools. PROPHET helps maximize revenue and yield across all advertising platforms and products for media companies by analyzing available advertising inventory and sales to recommend how to best allocate, price and utilize to meet sales and financial goals.
Key performance indicators include:
- Crushing sales goals
- Building a world class team of thoroughbreds
- Happy clients whose lives are easier every day with PROPHET
This role is the primary client facing leadership role, and requires working on both strategic long term and short term plans and projects as well as thinking on your feet to solve immediate client issues. Your ability to build strong relationships with clients and knowing their business is imperative to your success.
Our Head of Media Enterprise Sales is responsible for:
- Leading and building the development and execution of the sales strategy that will be instrumental in achieving the position of the market leader in media enterprise yield optimization
- Contribute and have a seat at the table in the refinement of our product offering, messaging and pricing
- Overseeing all sales related activities
- Partnering with CEO and marketing team to establish a marketing and advertising strategy to accelerate growth
- Developing a worldwide sales strategy, plan and budget to drive the growth of the business
- Building and managing a world-wide sales team focusing on software sales and consulting services
- Managing, recruiting and architecting a sales support team of cross trained, customer focused thoroughbreds
- This role is the launchpad for Furious’ future Chief Revenue Officer
Ideally, you should be described as someone who is:
- Fearless, a person of integrity and someone that hates to lose more than they like to win
- A seasoned sales leader who has built a sales organization to scale with a growth oriented software business or held a key position in an early stage company’s growth and expansion
- Experienced in building and managing b2b software sales teams (ideally in Media & Entertainment)
- Experience selling solutions, for both products and services
- Experience working with and selling consulting services in tandem with software
- Long term strategic approach to building a team and executing on a sales strategy
- Experience with advertising management systems (digital or linear), ad operations and/or inventory forecasting & planning
- Outstanding communication skills – being astrong advocate for the technical needs of the client while remaining in tune with the product roadmap and health of the Furious Platform
- Solution oriented – take challenges in stride, always leaning toward problem solving.
- Stay Restless – always pushing the product, the company and our clients forward
- Ask tough questions – both of clients and co-workers
- Wear many hats – dive in head first into all things Furious, sharing knowledge whenever you can
- Embrace Furious culture – stay agile, stay curious, stay hungry
- Say what you mean, mean what you say – stick to deadlines and commitmentsBasically, have integrity and be reliable.
If interested, please send your resume and a note about why you are a great fit for the Furious team to
We are excited to meet you!